Project: Perfomance Improvement Plan.
The regulator requested all Discos to submit their Performance Improvement Plans to enable the Commission carry out an extraordinary tariff review for the Nigerian electricity supply business.
EMRC supported eight (8) out of the eleven (11) electricity distribution companies (Discos) in Nigeria with the analysis and report.
The plan covers strategic goals for 2020-2024 period. Which includes;
- Efficient output delivery
- Electricity distribution investment plans
- Commercial operation and investment plans
- Health and safety investment plans
- Aggregate Technical, Collection and Commercial (ATC&C) loss reduction plans
- Human resource plans
- Cost efficiency approach